Maroondah Festival 2015
The 2015 Maroondah Festival was a huge success with more than 30,000 people attending on the day.
Maroondah Festival is the largest free community event operating in Melbourne’s east and this year was no exception — with one of the largest crowds in attendance over its 26 year history.
More than 130 local community groups were involved on the day, with a range of free and low cost activities designed for all interests and age groups.
Maroondah City Council would like to thank all of the sponsors of the 2015 Maroondah Festival. With the support from sponsors and other involved groups and organisations the 2015 Maroondah Festival was one of the most memorable days in the Festival’s 26 year history.
There were plently of highlights at Festival, including:
- the Maroondah Dental care Kids Kingdom;
- the Bankwest Fun and Fitness Arena;
- the Ray White Community exhibition area;
- the Eastland Eco Village;
- the Denso Rockabilly space (a new addition to the Festival with 50’s-60’s styled cars, music and clothing stalls); and
- entertainment on the Box Hill Institute Youth Stage, EastLink Main Stage and Aurrum Aged Care Cultural Stage.
Maroondah Festival 2016
Stay tuned for more information and how to get involved in the 2016 Maroondah Festival.