Maroondah Festival 2016
The 2016 Maroondah Festival is presented by Maroondah City Council in conjunction with
Sunday 6 November 2016
10am to 4pm
Town Park, Norton Road Croydon
Town Park will come to life on Sunday 6 November for the annual Maroondah Festival, presented by Maroondah City Council in conjunction with EastLink and Swinburne.
Now in its 27th year, Maroondah Festival is recognised as the largest free community event operating in Melbourne’s East.
The Festival provides a great opportunity for the community to come together to celebrate and enjoy a diverse program of entertainment and activities for all ages.
The festival provides free and low cost activities and attracts an estimated crowd of approximately 20,000 people on the one day. There are hundreds of free activities for all ages and interests. The Festival program is designed to encourage maximum participant involvement and enjoyment throughout the day.
The key areas of the 2016 Maroondah Festival Include;
- ANZ Main Stage Arena
- Eastland Kids Kingdom
- Mercedes-Benz Artisan Market
- Australian Laser and Skin Clinic Health and Wellbeing Expo
- Denso Rockabilly Area
- Eco Village \
- Noel Jones Community Expo
- Matchworks Sounds of Maroondah Stage
- Costco Tastes of Maroondah Stage
- Chasing Green Workshop Marquee
- Youth Space
- Plus food, market stalls, amusements, stage and roving entertainment
This is a dog free, alcohol free and smoke free event.